My boy Roy Sanders is doing some MMA training down town Coeburn right beside the the gym....
Free for your first visit, so check it out....
It's a pretty nice set up
My boy Roy Sanders is doing some MMA training down town Coeburn right beside the the gym....
Free for your first visit, so check it out....
It's a pretty nice set up
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
No offense, but if you go train with Roy and expect to win... Better hope your opponent is an idiot
Nah hes a good teacher dude, you really need to check it out
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
I don't live in Wise County anymore. I've rolled with him before, and I've tapped him... and God knows, I'm not the best in the world
I've judged some his fights and although he seems like a nice guy he certainly didn't seem anywhere near skilled enough to be teaching.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
he might be a better teacher then fighter haha...
theres a lot of people out there like that! even if he knows the basics its worth it, it gets your foot in the door
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks